Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Be Clean ... GO green, and sanitation.

SOOO .. I have my first two days of class down. First day was AMAZING! I started out the day early, barely could sleep. I hopped the train, grabbed a Chocolate mint from Argo, and bustled to class rocking out to some Lady Gaga. My best days always begin listening to Lady Gaga, it might be because we're both freaks, in two completely different ways. I'm loud, listen to people, and when someone is speaking in front of a group that i'm part of, i'm usually the only one who responds. Not quite gaga-riffic, but to many people, im kind of strange. I was excited to see who I was going to be with, a class full of girls! haha .. go figure. We talked to some of the teachers, a lot of the admin. faculty.. ya know- the usual first day boring shit. My group got our uniforms last, I think it added a little spark to the end of our day. It's like a sort of initiation when you get that jacket, it's like they're saying, " HERE.. you can have this.. buuuut, you need to listen to every word i tell you." I'm an open canvas-- fill me with colour! There are a couple people that I instantly clicked with in class.. which was NICEEEEEEEEEE. I get along with them, than the people at my job. I just don't really like my job, it's to dramatic, like everything is an issue. I just don't care enough about it, to really want to be involved in the drama. I just complain about the things ( OR supervisor) that really get on my nerves. But whatever... I have way better things to focus on right now, that worry about what they are doing. I go there to work- to receive a paycheck-- which haha, as it happens, I didn't get today on our PAYday. Supposively I get it tomorrow. It's not cool to do that to people, to tell them they get paid on the 5th, and then not pay them until the 6th. It annoys me because today was the last day to pay our rent without getting a late charge. I tried to tell my boss that but they laughed and were like " it's not like they're going to kick you out" OBVIOUSLY they can't do that. I signed a fucking year lease. BUUUT I will get a late charge, which YOU should be paying because YOU paid me NOT on time. Sorry for the rant.. I wouldn't ever say that in real life, but I can dream of it, and kind of need it to be said somewhere. Soonn.. i'm going to change the full layout of this blog.. or maybe i'll make another one-- one where I bitch about the annoying things in my life, and the one where i can showcase my work. hahaha.. the internet is so ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment